Tuesday 27 December 2011

Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream


One thing that I have been struggling with over the past several months is my oily, acne-prone skin. Around April I started breaking out a lot, which was because of the skincare products I was using at the time but even after I stopped using those products my skin hasn’t fully gone back to how it used to be. One product that has been really helping get rid of any breakouts is the Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream. I use this spot treatment twice a day any time I break out, after applying moisturizer and it helps dry out pimples within 1 or 2 days. It contains sulphur, which dries out blackheads and whiteheads very effectively. I’m not sure if it works for cystic acne because I don’t get any. The only problem is the sulphur can also dry out the skin around the pimple too, so this product has to be used in small amounts and you have to be careful to not spread it around your skin too much. Overall, I think this is a good product for less severe breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment