Thursday 29 December 2011




I have always loved New Year's. When I was younger it was the one day a year where I would get to stay up past midnight, which was exciting. (Staying up past midnight has become a more frequent thing for me to do these days.) But one thing that I love about New Year's now is dressing up a bit and bringing out the glitter, even if I end up just having a relaxed evening at home with my family. When looking through some of my old Polyvore outfits, I found this one and I thought it would be great for New Year's. It's a bit different from the standard sparkly cocktail dresses that everybody tends to wear, which is fun because it stands out. It also mixes a few textures - the sequin top with a leather skirt and lace clutch - which makes the look interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment