Thursday 12 January 2012

Looking forward to...

Happy 2012! This year we are ringing in the new year with exciting designer collaborations to run to the mall for and try to grab everything that's in your size. These two made me extremely excited when I heard about them and the previews do not disappoint. And, if you didn't already find something to spend your Christmas money on... 

Jason Wu for Target: February 5, 2012
I love Jason Wu but his designs are pretty far out of my price range. But his collection for Target won't be. This feminine, 50's inspired collection is definitely something to look forward to.





Marni for H&M: March 8, 2012
H&M's next big designer collaboration following Versace is Marni for H&M. This collection looks to be colourful and fun, which is right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment