Friday 13 January 2012

Celebrities Designing Clothes...

 
I find it ridiculous when children use their parent’s name to get into the fashion world. It is quite evident that they aren’t as talented as they claim to be, and there are people that are way more skilled that don’t get as much recognition.


A perfect example is Stella McCartney, did I mention her dad was in The Beatles. It’s impossible for her to do anything without having her father help promote it. She uses her daddy’s connections to launch her collections and with his help she will be designing the clothes for the 2012 Olympics. Her name alone annoys me and I am not looking forward to this event.
 
Another example is Madonna and her daughter. They have recently launched a brand called Material Girl and if I do say so myself Madonna should stick to singing and singing alone. If it wasn’t for Madonna’s name this brand wouldn’t even be lucky to see the light of day. Material Girl is available at The Bay.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment